165 State Street, Suite 507
New London, CT 06320
Norwich, CT 06360
29 Kearney Road
Pomfret Center, CT 06259
57 Pratt Street, Suite 805
Hartford, CT 06103
182 Grand Street, Suite 211
Waterbury, CT 06702
191 Post Road West, Suite 67
Westport, CT 06880
State Wide Toll Free
Connecticut DUI Attorney and Drunk Driving Defense
I am an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Connecticut with over 25 years of experience. I graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1965 and from the Ohio Northern College of Law in 1969. I represent people charged with Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs (DUI) in Court and at the Administrative Per Se Hearings at the Department of Motor Vehicles. So, if you are in need of legal services for a DUI violation, call me for a free office consultation. I routinely practice in the criminal courts handling these matters in Danielson, Norwich, New London, and Hartford at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and other courts throughout the state.
FIVE OFFICES: NEW LONDON...NORWICH...POMFRET...HARTFORD...WATERBURY
I have been practicing law since 1969, representing people in many areas of the practice of law. Since graduating from law school, I have been a special assistant to a state attorney general, a small town police prosecutor, and a defense attorney. I have had a good amount of trial experience over the years having tried a wide variety of cases.
My practice is devoted solely to Driving Under the Influence (DUI Defense). Moreover, I believe that I am the low cost provider in this area of the law.
I am a member of the National College of DUI Defense and hold certificates in the operation of Intoxilyzer 5000 Breath Testing Machine - used in Connecticut - and hold certificates of completion in the following:
These courses certify me on the same Breath Testing Equipment and in the giving of the Eye, Walk and Turn and One Leg Stand Tests that law enforcement gives you when you are stopped for Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol of Drugs.
At a free office consultation, we discuss your case, my opinion regarding your defense and my reasonable fee. THIS CONSULTATION COSTS YOU NOTHING, and I can meet you at an office or location nearest to your home.
If you are in need of legal services for a DUI, please call to set up your free office consultation at either of five locations. Remember, in Court, it is the duty of the prosecutor to enforce the laws of Connecticut. He does not represent you! Conviction can result in the loss of license, a fine, jail and probation. However, you may be eligible for the Alcohol Education Program (AEP), which results in a dismissal of your court case, only. I will explain this program to you. However, you still have the DMV (Administrative Per Se) Hearing to contend with. Call me for a fee quote! I will spend time with you and we will get through this together! This is probably a trying time in your life. I understand.
In some situations, I offer a payment plan. In addition, if you have a transportation problem, a home visit is possible. I only handle DUI cases; however, if along with the DUI, you are charged with another crime, I will handle that case for you, at no additional charge, as long as it is a misdemeanor.
CALL ME TOLL FREE AT (800) 608-6636 FOR A FREE OFFICE CONSULTATION!
FIVE (5) OFFICES TO BETTER SERVE YOU, PLUS!
Connecticut has a very tough Drunk Driving Law that affects your license and way of life. In addition to the Court, the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) can suspend your license to drive in Connecticut. A DUI has a two (2) pronged affect on your license. One has nothing to do with the other. LET ME INFORM AND ADVISE YOU! CALL ME TO SET UP A FREE OFFICE CONSULT SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION!
I provide DUI defense all over the state of Connecticut including:
- Middlesex County Chester, Clinton, Cromwell, Deep River, Durham, East Haddam, East Hampton, Essex, Haddam, Killingworth, Middlefield, Middletown, Old Saybrook, Portland and Westbrook
- New London County Bozrah, East Lyme, Franklin, Griswold, Groton, Lebanon, Ledyard, Lisbon, Lyme, Montville, New London, North Stonington, Norwich, Old Lyme, Preston, Salem, Sprague, Stonington, Voluntown and Waterford
- Windham County Ashford, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Chaplin, Danielson, Eastford, Hampton, Killingly, Plainfield, Pomfret, Putnam, Scotland, Sterling, Thompson, Windham and Woodstock
- Hartford County East Hartford, Glastonbury, Manchester, Marlborough and South Windsor, East Granby, East Windsor, Enfield, Granby, Simsbury, Suffield, Windsor and Windsor Locks, Avon, Bloomfield, Canton, Farmington, Hartford and West Hartford, Berlin, New Britain, Newington, Rocky Hill and Wethersfield, Bristol, Burlington, Plainville, Plymouth and Southington
- Tolland County Bolton, Columbia, Coventry, Ellington, Hebron, Mansfield, Rockville, Somers, Stafford, Tolland, Union, Vernon and Willington
- New Haven County Bethany, Branford, East Haven, Guilford, Madison, New Haven, North Branford and Woodbridge
Steven A. Tomeo
Attorney at Law
CT DUI Clinic and Law Center